Looking to hire a party venue in London? Look no further as you have come to the right place! Here are the best party venues you can book in one of the best cities in the world!
It doesn’t matter whether you are organizing a birthday for yourself, an engagement party, an office party, or simply a party to gather all of your friends, London is one of the best cities in the world where you can find some of the greatest party venues.
From Great Gatsby venues and hidden treasures to VIP event spaces, you have a lot of party venues to choose from.
So, if you are looking to hire a party venue in London, look no further as you have come to the right place. We will present you the best party venues you can book in London:
- Bermondsey Social Club (Main Room) – This is around 4000 square feet place suitable for 120 guests. It is modern, fully equipped, and great for organizing all kinds of parties. The hire fee is from £450 per session.
- Vauxhall Arches (Lightbox) – Another great party venue you can book in London. This place is 4306 square feet and it is suitable for up to 400 guests. The hire fee is from £2500.
- Patch St Paul’s (Private Cocktail Lounge) – If you are planning to organize a cocktail party in London, this is without a doubt the perfect venue for you. It is 1496 square feet and it is suitable for up to 70 guests. The minimum spend is £10.000.
- Bar Rumba (Dance Bar) – Great and affordable place, suitable for all kinds of parties. It is 797 square feet and it is suitable for up to 350 guests. The minimum spend is £1500.
- Freedom Bar Soho (Whole Club) – This is an amazing place and it is usually booked, so if you like what you see and you think it is perfect for the type of party you want to host, hurry up and book. It is 431 square feet and it is suitable for up to 50 guests. The hire fee per hour is from £100.
- Kanaloa (Beach Bar) – This space is 377 square feet and it is suitable for up to 40 guests. There is no minimum spent.
If you like one of these party venues in London, get in touch with them and book as early as possible as the best party venues are usually book out months ahead.
Looking for a meeting room in London? The Muse is a private meeting room with an integrated screen and projector by day and an exclusive dining room by night. Book it now, here https://t.co/7TyX61MbQL #meetingroom #bookmeetingroom #freelancer #coworker pic.twitter.com/TeVj5WlyLQ
— Worktel UK (@WorktelUK) 20 de diciembre de 2017